We would like every pupil to come to school 'Ready to Learn'. Here are some tips to help your child achieve their true potential each day:-
- An appropriate breakfast really is important and can have a massive impact on your child's ability to learn without it. Please remember sweets and fizzy drinks are not the best start to the day.
- The correct school uniform must be worn every day (please see school uniform section for further details)
- All pupils should be ready to enter class at 8:55am each day to ensure they do not receive a late mark.
- Make sure your child is fully equipped every day - Reading record and reading book, spelling book, homework, pencil case, calculator, etc.
- PE kit ( please see school uniform section for further details) we recommend you leave an indoor and outdoor kit at school and take it home in the holidays
If you are struggling with uniform costs help is available, please see www.northyorkshire.gov.uk Clothing Grants to see if you are eligible to access this support.